“Borrmann’s Commitment to quality service and material.”
Borrmann Metals has been family owned and operated since being founded in 1919 by Mr. and Mrs. George R. Borrmann. Starting out as a small operation in Oakland, CA called the Borrmann Steel Company, it quickly grew to be one of the largest steel distributors in the business.
Throughout the years, many things changed including a relocation to Los Angeles, CA, a second branch in Riverside, CA and an expansion of inventory which inspired the name change to Borrmann Metals. One thing that didn’t change was the Borrmann’s commitment to quality service and material.
Now one of the leading metal distributors in the Southwest, Borrmann Metals is still run and owned by second and third generations and is home to an extended family of employees.